Minestay Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Minestay dans tous ses états. 

/!\ Serveur réouvert !! Courez-y !! /!\ Bienvenue à toi Invité !!        IP : 87.98.195.152:25665        Un mumble est à votre disposition !! ~> s9.mumble-illimity.com ; et le port est 53547 !! Vous jouiez sur Minecraft avec nous et désormais vous pourrez parler avec nous !!

[FULL]$Jeff<Loomis -!Plains Of Oblivion (2012)

Répondre au sujet    Minestay Index du Forum » Flood » Fan-Art / Screenshot / Vidéo Minecraft Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[FULL]$Jeff<Loomis -!Plains Of Oblivion (2012)
Auteur Message
alichand
Membre

Message [FULL]$Jeff<Loomis -!Plains Of Oblivion (2012) Répondre en citant

Jeff Loomis - Plains Of Oblivion (2012) > urlin.us/2bgyv

Yeah,...if...I...was...a...9...years...old...kiddy...who...never...heard...the...word...shred...before,...I...guess...I...would...get...excited...about...hearing...someone...playing...guitar...fast,...but...I'm...notNow..with..pretty..much..all..discernible..ties..to..Warrel..Dane..being..cut..and..a..monopoly..on..songwriting..duties,..Loomis..has..returned..to..his..solo..endeavor..and..churned..out..an..album..in.."Plains..Of..Oblivion"..that..showcases..a..mostly..instrumental..with..the..occasional..sing-along..groove..fest..that..might..be..likened..to..a..modern..groove/progressive..response..to..a..typical..Malmsteen..albumDane..sounds..like..a..fat..drunk..version..of..Geoff..TateIf..you..thought..that..last..song..sounded..insane..enough,..wait..till..you..get..a..hold..of..The..Ultimatum,..which..has..Tony..MacAlpine..(Planet..X)..trading..guitar..duties'Zero....Order....Phase'....was....an....average....shred....album,....it....had....a....sufficient....amount....of....technical....exhibition....and....lots....of.well,....uh,....nothingJeff..Loomis..new..album..has..been..one..of..the..most..anticipated..releases..of..the..year,..not..only..among..fans..of..his..previous..work,..but..also..among..guitar..enthusiasts..in..generalIts..eras..worth..of..excellent..guitar..experimentation..that..these..two..guitarists..have..incorporated..into..something..entirely..newThats....a....shame,....however,....cause....this....Jeff....Loomis....dude....is....a....fucking....beast....of....a....guitar....playerOverall,...I...would...say...Im...pleasantly...surprised...by...how...diverse...this...album...isIts....easily....one....of....the....calmer....tracks,....but....thats....like....saying....theres....a....tame....sharkFistingAndrewGolota...Glad...to...see...theres...someone...in...the...world...besides...me...who...wasnt...super-impressed...with...NevermoreNoThis..album..fills..that..gap..with..the..sweet..guitar..playing..we..all..have..come..to..love..along..with..drummer..Dirk..Verburen..(Soilwork,..ex-Aborted)..providing..the..skin..beatingThere....are....three....vocal....driven....tracks....in....this....album....which....doesn't....rise....above....the...."metal....by....numbers"....areaAlthough....to....every....instalment....there's....always....some....sort....of....flaw,....I'm....really....not....feeling....the....love....with....the....Christine....Rhoads....tracks....because....I....feel....that....they're....way....too....soft....for....an....album....such....as....this,....catchy....perhaps,....but....not....the....best....I've....heard.The....tracks....are....fun....to....listen....to,....and....guitar....envy....inducing,....and....the....guest....guitarists....add....a....dynamic....that....I....think....Zero....Order....Phase....didnt....possessThis...leaves...the...material...with...a...heavy...amount...of...pure...shredding...and...no...firm...grounding,...instead...it...is...filled...excessively...with...typical...Loomis...and...friends...styled...ear...candy...guitar...work...that...comes...with...a...plethora...of...sweeps,...tremolo...picking...and...everything...in...betweenThe..Ihsahn's..track..sucks..as..well,..I..could..easily..think..of..it..as..another..youtube..modern..death..metal..band..if..it..wasn't..included..in..this..albumIt..features..Tony..MacAlpine..as..the..guest..musician,..and..while..Mercurial..has..a..thrashy..feel..to..it,..this..one..is..more..of..a..neo-classical..tune,..even..though..Dirk..Verbeurens..drums..ensure..that..the..thrash..elements..are..still..intactI..distinguish..myself..from..the..local..metal..scene..by..actually..liking..themThe....first....is....a....lot....faster....paced....than....the....mellow....music....of....the....latterExternal...links[edit]Someone..would..feel..the..fucking..fury..alright"Mercurial",..."The...Ultimatum",..."Escape...Velocity",...and..."Continuum...Drift"...are...the...highlights...of...this...material,..."Continuum...Drift"...being...one...of...the...most...stand...out...tracks...simply...due...to...its...refined,...contemporary...styleIts....a....very....good....album,....but....Im....not....sure....if....its....*great*,....despite....the....mans....immense....talentTragedy...matches...the...rest...of...the...album...more...because...of...the...similar...structure...of...the...other...songsThis....could....in....theory....be....a....risky....tactic,....with....the....possibility....that....the....extremely....gifted....guests....could....in....theory....outshine....the....main....mans....contributions,....however....thankfully....this....is....not....the....case....on....hereMy....Name....Is....Jeff....Loomis....And....I....Can....Play....The....Guitar....-....20%....Human666,....April....14th,....2012....Prev....First....I....guess....that....most....of....nowadays....metal....heads....have....a....clue....about....'Nevermore'....and....how....the....mighty....Jeff....left....that....band....in....order....to....become....a....modern....guitar....hero"Review:....Jeff....Loomis....-....Plains....of....Oblivion"OzanCan....I....FUCKING....AGREE!....All....hail....AMG!....Harry....Neary....Bought....the....albumThe....reason....for....such....fervour....on....my....behalf....is....founded....on....both....the....absolute....brilliance....of....Jeffs....previous....solo....lp....called....Zero....Order....Phase....coupled....with....his....superb....work....with....both....Nevermore....and....Experiment....Fear....[demo....only]Smile..Angry..Metal..Guy..I..weighed..four,..but..went..3.5..cause..I..didnt..want..to..inflate f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 10:10 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 10:10 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Minestay Index du Forum » Flood » Fan-Art / Screenshot / Vidéo Minecraft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation